I'm gonna have to get this. I quote from Synthtopia:
DM-1 – an drum machine app for iPhone and iPad – is now available as a free download.
DM-1 offers 5 main sections:
- THE STEP SEQUENCER - turn on and off steps in your sequence with the tip of your fingers to create beats.
- THE DRUM PADS – play and record the beat .
- THE MIXER for quick and subtle sound mixing of your drum kits. Featuring settings for volume, pitch, sample length, custom drum kit element for each channel, mute and solo mode.
- THE FX TRACKPADS - distort, modulate and transform your beats. The effects include: Overdrive, Reverb, Delay, Phaser, Formant, Texturizer, Robotizer, Filter, Dalek filter and Compressor.
- THE SONG COMPOSER allows you to quickly make a song with the beat patterns you have created.
- 86 vintage and produced drum kits, mastered at in-house Fingerlab Sound Studios
- Samples Import from iPod Library, microphone, DropBox, AudioCopy and iTunes shared folder
- Time signature
- 16 or 32 Steps per patterns
More features and tech specs here.